Initially the programme looks at the role of The Key Account Manager within an ever-evolving and competitive trading environment, developing the skills necessary to deliver on the overall organisation’s Key Account business objectives.
The difference with this programme is that it considers both the selling organisation and the customer’s perspectives, i.e. translating brand strategy into action, by examining Supplier and Customer Pressure Points.
The knowledge and skills of participants culminates in a final Customer Presentation by delegates, based on the various workshops throughout the programme.
Who Should Attend
- Junior salesmen seeking to transition to key account management
- Trade promotions and relationship managers
- Category and channel managers
- Activation managers
- Customer Marketing Managers and Brand managers
Benefits of Attending
- Fully comprehend the role and responsibilities of a Key Account Manager (KAM)
- Win at the Point-of-Purchase (POP)
- Increase profitability, with your understanding of how the Key Account makes money, and by applying the acquired knowledge on trade maths
- Develop a price and promotional mix
- Analyse and interrogate data, and translate it into meaningful insights and action plans
- Build a strategic customer business plan and presentation, based on an in-depth working understanding of the planning process and customer needs
Tony Lewis has held senior
management – sales and operations
positions with some of the world’s
largest multi-national blue-chip
organisations over a 45-year career.
Prior to going independent in 1995, he
was Southern African Training
Manager for The Coca-Cola Company
(TCCC), after which he established a
consultancy specialising in capability development, training and
route-to-market assessment, design and implementation. Tony
has since held senior interim positions within TCCC and Partner
Bottlers in many challenging developing and emerging markets of
Africa, Middle East and Asia. In addition, he has provided
valueadd consultancy services to many multinational blue-chip
organisations, often in culturally diverse organisations, across a
broad spectrum of industries in over 80 countries, often in
ultracompetitive and challenging operational environments.
With an in-depth knowledge of his subject, he is considered a leading sales and operations training designer and facilitator, being a master trainer in many internationally acclaimed programmes.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Key Account Management badge are able to fully comprehend the role and responsibilities of a Key Account Manager. They are able to increase profitability, with understanding of how the Key Account makes money, and by applying the acquired knowledge on trade maths. They can build a strategic customer business plan and presentation, based on an in-depth working understanding of the planning process and customer needs.
Interrogate data, translate data, create action plans, effective teamwork, develop analysis tools, deliver CBP presentations
- Attend and participate in the 3 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable