How often do we hear organisations say that its people are its greatest asset? Businesses need employees to understand, believe in and promote the future direction of the organisation, in other words to become an ambassadorial workforce.
In an increasingly cost-driven, value-focused business environment, internal communicators have a unique and crucial role to play in the success of an organisation by providing a clear line of sight between business strategy and every employees’ role in delivering it.
This course will demonstrate how the Internal Communications function not only supports the communication of business strategy, but also plays a vital role in its delivery, by:
- Articulating the business case for an effective, strategically aligned internal communications capability within your organisation to your senior stakeholders
- Improving awareness, understanding and advocacy of your business strategy among internal stakeholders
- Moving your internal communications away from tactical interventions towards a more strategically aligned, valueadding approach
- Demonstrating how effective internal communication is consequential to the success of your business
- Helping you to evaluate and improve your levels of personal influence as a strategic communications partner
Who Should Attend
This cutting edge course is created for professionals interested in maximising internal communications in their companies. From Department Heads and HR Directors to Internal Communications Managers and PR Managers, this course is for everyone interested in engaging their employees and creating an ambassadorial workforce.
Benefits of Attending
- Develop a Corporate Communications Strategy and Plan for your organisation, which aligns to business fundamentals, captures stakeholder needs and optimises the channels available to you
- Conduct a review of your organisation’s current communications capabilities and future needs
- Articulate the critical success factors for internal communications and effective alignment with business strategy
- Identify, map and meet your stakeholders’ needs for internal communications
- Evaluate your audiences and their needs, so that your messages resonate with them and invoke the intended response
- Act as a Strategic Internal Communications Business Partner, by understanding your role as trusted advisor, the importance of personal influence, and the relationship between internal communications, employee engagement and customer satisfaction
The CPD Standards Office (CPD)
Paula Coniglio is an experienced quality
management, strategic communications and
employee engagement specialist. She is a
seasoned practitioner and trainer with more
than twenty years’ experience of operating in
complex, global environments.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Strategic Internal Communications badge are able to develop a corporate communications strategy and plan for any organisation, which aligns to business fundamentals and captures stakeholder needs. They are able to conduct a review of communications capabilities and future needs and act as a strategic internal communications business partner, by understanding the relationship between internal communications, employee engagement and customer satisfaction.
Stakeholder mapping, strategic analysis, evaluating audience requirements, SWOT analysis, effective communication, improving awareness, improve personal influence
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence
- Successful completion of the course assessment
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Hotel, Dubai Marina
The Address Dubai Marina
Al Marsa Street
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 436 7777
Fax: +971 4 436 7788
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable