The science of Administrative Management (AM) provides a powerful tool with which to understand organisations and to create effective environments to process information.
This practical, interactive course is designed to increase your understanding of the role of the professional Administrator in your organisation. You will examine, through theory and practical examples, the different structures that organisations adopt and how these affect the systems, procedures, culture and the people who work in organisations. Using group workshops and activities you will exchange knowledge with other delegates and your Course Leader to improve your understanding of your role as a professional Administrator in support of your organisation's aims and objectives.
Having laid the foundations in Days One and Two, Days Three and Four consider methods to improve administrative practice at both personal and organisational level.
This course is designed to ensure that what you learn may be applied immediately in the workplace, as well as form the basis for longer term strategies.
Who Should Attend
This course is suitable for anyone with an administrative role in an organisation, or responsible for the processing of information. It is also highly recommended for those with – or wishing to achieve – higher management and board responsibilities in developing strategies to achieve organisational success through application of Administrative Management techniques:
- Administrative Assistants
- Senior Assistant Co-ordinators
- Office Managers and Supervisors
- Office Administrators
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Secretaries
- Executive Assistants
- Management Secretaries
- Department Co-ordinators
- HR and Finance professionals
Benefits of Attending
- Develop your ability to read and understand organisations, and apply fundamental Administrative Management techniques to improve strategic capabilities
- Learn how to influence those around you through understanding motivation, teams and people, and improve your own self-development, time-management, and delegation skills in the workplace
- Reflect on your own administrative practices and contribute to improving the performance of systems and resources using powerful development frameworks to improve the quality and communication of administrative information
- Maximise your own personal development, and equip yourself for promotion and further study options
Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Established in 1996, The CPD Certification Service is the independent CPD accreditation centre working across all sectors, disciplines and further learning applications and supports policies of institutional and professional organisations globally.
CPD is the term used to describe the learning activities professionals engage in to develop and enhance their abilities and keep skills and knowledge up to date. This course is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) training which means it meets CPD standards and benchmarks. The learning value has been scrutinised to ensure integrity and quality.
He is Director and Courses
Co-ordinator for Deltic Training, a
provider of accredited
qualifications, delivering strategic
administration and business
management courses, from UK
Level-3 through to Level-5 on a worldwide basis.
Upon completion of this training course, participants will earn a digital badge.
Earners of the Certified Administration Manager (CAM) badge are able to apply fundamental Administrative Management techniques to improve the performance of systems, resources, and strategic capabilities â€“ using powerful development frameworks to improve the quality and communication of administrative information. They also understand how to enhance their self-development, and work with and influence others.
Managing in administrative environments, delegation, self-development, understanding organisational systems, working with people, dealing with change, working in teams, information management, communication, knowledge management, creativity, innovation, time management
- Attend and participate in the 4 full days of training course duration, led by the designated training expert, with less than 2 hours of noted absence.
- Successful completion of the course assessment
Sheikh Zayed Road
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Telephone: +971 4 444 7444
Fax: +971 4 444 7445
Course fees include documentation, luncheon and refreshments. Delegates who attend all sessions will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Pricing excludes 5% VAT, which will be charged where applicable